Cultivate provides individualized ABA services to children and adolescents in their homes, our learning centers, and throughout our community. We incorporate play and motivation to make socially significant changes in the lives of every child and family we meet. This means we celebrate autism and embrace the diversity it adds to our community. We are here to support each child in a way that gives them the tools to navigate the rest of their lives in a meaningful and independent manner.
At Cultivate, we pride ourselves on being an open and accepting place for people from all backgrounds and experiences to find and work with quality Behavior Analytic services. We openly denounce all forms of discrimination and racism. We commit to taking tangible actions to better listen, support, and change our communities for the better.
Our Tenets of Care For Patients and Staff
Diversity • Equity • Inclusion
• We are people who seek kindness and aim to create a purpose-driven environment.
• We meet our families where they are and lift each other up.
• We treat our patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect.
• We provide coordinated care, support and treatment.
• We work to support our patients and develop their strengths and abilities to improve their overall quality of life.
• By supporting our patients and developing their strengths and abilities, we help improve their overall quality of life – from start to finish.
• We commit to enhancing our outreach efforts and partnering with organizations in communities of color and LGBTQ+
• We commit to actively participating in advocacy efforts to increase access to funding and medically necessary treatments for underserved populations.
• We commit to offering diversity and cultural consideration trainings created by people of those communities to other providers and organizations.