At Cultivate, we utilize the most effective, evidence-based strategies, and teaching methodologies to focus on what will bring the most meaningful change to the child’s life. Above all, it is our belief that Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) should be engaging, dynamic, and highly reinforcing.
Your family will be paired with a BCBA and BT(s) that fits your child’s needs, learning styles and preferences.
What We Do
As an ABA provider, our goal is to help navigate families through the autism treatment journey. We want our team to come alongside your family and demonstrate the level of compassion and programming precision that is involved in high-quality ABA services and we could not be more thrilled to facilitate the learning process.
Cultivate New Skills
• Language Development
• Functional Play
• Social Skills
• Daily Living Skills
• Family and Support Trainings
• School Readiness
• Potty Training
• Behavior Management
• Coping strategies
Who We Are
Our team is constructed of professionals who take their work very seriously but don’t take themselves very seriously.
Our team is engaged and motivated to help create a culture of care, advocacy, and excellence to ensure long term sustainable growth.
Our Clinical Philosophy
At Cultivate, we provide quality, individualized treatment to each patient. Our interventions are based on the science of ABA, where we seek to improve a child’s communication and social skills and prepare him or her to live a meaningful and independent life.
Our tenets of care include:
• We treat our patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect.
• We provide coordinated care, support and treatment.
• We work to support our patients and develop their strengths and abilities to improve their overall quality of life.
• By supporting our patients and developing their strengths and abilities, we help improve their overall quality of life – from start to finish.