Cultivate a confident future through personalized care
What to Expect
We understand that there are many questions, thoughts, and concerns when searching for ABA therapy for the first time or when looking for a new provider. Our team is here to walk beside you and help you through every step of the way.
The following intake steps are necessary in helping you receive services in a timely manner. Over the next few weeks, we will help shepherd you through each of these items.
Steps Before Intake
1. Contact Us – Our intake team will get in touch with you immediately after you complete our intake form. This conversation will allow us to better understand your family’s needs and for you to learn more about our services and determine if Cultivate is a good fit for ABA services.
2. Send Your Documents – In order to proceed we will require some documents from you, including an insurance card and your child’s diagnostic report. Don’t know what these look like? Here is a sample of an insurance card.
3. Gaining Pre-Authorization – We will contact your insurance provider to get a formal pre-authorization for ABA services.
4. Assessment – We will ask you to complete an intake packet and then a BCBA will complete an assessment for your child’s individualized treatment plan.
5. Build a Report – The treatment plan will include goals for your child.
6. Getting Authorization for Services – We will submit the treatment plan to your insurance provider to get authorized for ABA services. Meanwhile, our scheduling department will start building your clinical team.
7. Launch First Session – You’re ready for your first session with your BCBA and Behavior Technician!
Over the next few weeks we will be by your side getting you through these steps and answering any questions you may have regarding this process and about ABA services in general. During any stage of the intake program, please feel free to schedule a visit at any one of our multiple locations. We would love to show you what makes Cultivate a loving and caring community!