What You Will Need:
• A scrap of heavy recycled cardboard
• Glue stick
• Kitchen skewer
• whirligig pattern template
How To Put It Together:
- Look at pattern template and choose which two patterns you’d like to use best.
- Glue one piece onto your recycled cardboard scrap, cut around it with the scissors, and then glue the second pattern onto the reverse.
- Poke two small holes in the whirligig with the kitchen skewer and thread the string through, tying in a knot once done.
- That’s all! Now just twirl and whirl.