At Cultivate, we value the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion, and what they offer to ensure that we provide quality services to our families/clients/patients. We also appreciate the wonderful characteristics each of us brings to our team.
As part of our responsibility to provide the best quality services and build a robust and effective team, we are collaborating with a diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) consultant to offer their expertise and support our efforts to be excellent in everything we do and recognized as the most admired ABA therapy company.
Our Leadership Team is excited to introduce Dr. Kazique Prince, Founder and CEO of Jelani Consulting, LLC, to our team and he will serve as our DEI consultant. He brings over 25 years of experience working with business, nonprofit, and government organizations including as Senior Policy Advisor to Mayor Steve Adler at the City of Austin.
We are excited about this opportunity and look forward to ongoing efforts to build our diversity, equity, and inclusion acumen over the coming months.
Our Tenets of Care: Diversity | Equity | Inclusion
• We are people who seek kindness and aim to create a purpose-driven environment.
• We meet our families where they are and lift each other up.
• We treat our patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect.
• We provide coordinated care, support and treatment.
• We work to support our patients and develop their strengths and abilities to improve their overall quality of life.
• By supporting our patients and developing their strengths and abilities, we help improve their overall quality of life – from start to finish.
Learn more about our vision and mission at Cultivate.