- 1 empty water bottle
- 1 cup of either
- Bird Seed
- Colored Beads
- 1 Black Bead
- 1 Yellow Bead
- 6 Animal erasers
- Optional: any small items you have lying around, some examples are:
- Paper Clip
- Pen cap
- Paper fastener
- Sun flower seed
- Start by removing the water bottle label and emptying the water. Make sure to save the cap.
- Conservation Tip: House plants can always use the extra water.
- Collect all the little “nick nacks” and items you would like to hide in the bottle.
- Measure out 1 cup of rice/bird seed/or colored beads.
- Using a funnel or rolled piece of paper, pour half of the rice into the bottle.
- Add all the items into the bottle.
- Pour in the remaining rice.
- Cap the water bottle.
- Shake and begin your Search!
- Rolling the bottle on the side slowly will allow the items to over around easier.