Cultivate is excited to announce the launch of our Telehealth Program! Through telehealth we can continue to maintain the gains of your child’s treatment and overcome any obstacle that may arise. As an organization, we are committed to helping our patients lead independent productive lives, and this medium will allow us to do just that!
Benefits of Telehealth
- No transportation needed
- Eliminate childcare or eldercare issues
- It’s convenient!
- Flexible session times
- No need to miss work
Equipment You’ll Need
- Computer, Tablet or Phone
- External or integrated webcam and microphone
- High speed internet connection
Getting Started with Telehealth
Getting started with Telehealth is simple. First, check your email for a link to your session (if you don’t see that email, check your spam or junk folders). Click the link to enter your session. Wait in the waiting room until the clinician opens your session.
Alternatively, you can download the Zoom app (AppStore or Google Play) and register with the email address you provided to the clinician.
While you are in a session, ensure the following:
- The camera is in a position to show your whole face.
- Lighting is adequate.
- Your volume is up.
- You are in a room that is private with no distractions.
- Clinician is aware of anyone else in the room with you.
Between sessions, continue to keep in contact with your clinician as needed. Call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency. Contact our office if you have any questions.
For more information about this service, watch our Telehealth Orientation webinar.